Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Healthy...and kid approved....Vegetarian Tacos!


In my mission to create a 80% vegetarian diet for myself, I created a great little taco that even my kids will eat! 

You will need pre-washed red quinoa, packet of taco seasoning, corn taco shells, refried black beans, and your favorite taco toppings! On my list is  sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, black olives, shredded lettuce!

Prepare quinoa as directed adding half the packet of taco seasoning to the water. Cook as directed. Heat up refried black beans and grab your favorite toppings. 

Place beans in bottom of taco shell followed by quinoa. Top the rest with your favorite toppings. 

Super easy....Super Yummy...Kid Approved!

No comments: