Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bringin' The Blog Back

After much consideration, I've decided to bring the blog back. I've missed my little virtual world and am looking forward to getting back into it!

Once again, I will share everything that is fitness! Product reviews, recipes, workout moves...you name it..it will be here!


So.....what have I been up to???



We did our first family 5K




I did the Dirty Girl Run with these crazy ladies!!



AND...Last but certainly NOT LEAST....


I rocked a HALF IRONMAN!!



My thoughts are focused on both the present and the future, both for my family and my fitness journey. I hope you will follow along!!

No comments: