Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Geeky Athlete

I haven't taken much stock into social media, other than Facebook, and tonight I realized that I am totally missing out!! 

Wow....I feel old just typing that!!



ANYWHO...I signed up for a twitter account. I am still getting used to the lingo, but I think I am catching on quickly!

Once again....I feel old just typing that!!




I also downloaded instagram on my phone. I'm not 100% sold on this one, but I really like all the special effects I can add into my pictures!





However, the most important discovery I made this evening while signing up for all this social media stuff is that not only can I follow friends, but I can stalk celebrities.....legally.

Now, many of you know that I am mildly obsessed with this man...

Jason Statham

....and clearly for good reason! Instagram and Twitter have totally taken my obsession to a whole new level!! 

So, if you need me and can't find me at the gym...I'm on my computer....stalking Statham!

No comments: