Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Product Review: TRX

When I opened my personal training business in 2011, I immediately began paying close attention to products that offer a lot of bang for just little buck. Products that are diverse in use and function that can give clients a full workout. One product that I particularly found useful was the TRX. I became a TRX certified trainer in 2012!


TRX is suspension training. The workout system utilizes leverage and gravity to preform hundreds of different exercises allowing the user to be in complete control of the workload by simply adjusting body position. 



My Client, Jeanne, worked her entire body in a very short amount of time. She is forced to completely stabilize her core during each and every exercise in order to perform the exercises.

Here she is doing a piston squat.

We completed a variety of squats, lunges, push-ups, bicep curls, tricep presses, and much more.


After that....we focused solely on core. Planks, tucks, pikes, and more....

As you can see.....she was spent!


TRX is a very effective tool. What is even more great....it's very inexpensive!

If you would like to learn more about TRX, simply click the link on the sidebar! ---->

No comments: