Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Product Review: Ignite Naturals INRefresh

The generous folks over at Ignite Naturals sent me a sample of their INRefresh Electrolyte 
replacement powder to try. 

Let me say....I was impressed! Not only with the product, but with the company!

The entire Ignite Naturals line is formulated with 100% natural ingredients! No artificial flow agents, unnecessary fillers, stimulants, or sweeteners!

They offer a variety of products from electrolyte replacement, energy gels, to enzymes for digestion!


The INRefresh Electrolytes is 100% plant based, vegan, non GMO, and Gluten Free.

Even better....It tastes GREAT! It was light and refreshing and diluted well in my water bottles for both my rides and my runs!

I got to try the Tangerine Passion Fruit and loved it! Not going to lie...I did booze it up a couple of nights and it really goes well with a splash of rum! 

I would love to try Reload Energy Gels!! I think I would really love to throw some of those in my bike bag for my Ironman!!    Hmmmm....may be placing an order soon!

Want to learn more about Ignite Naturals??

No comments: