Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

February Challenge and a WINNER!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My Friend Jess over at Blonde Ponytail asked me to join her in a DietBet challenge for the month of February. The goal of her challenge was to loose 4% of your body weight in the month of February, so I was to loose around 5 pounds for the month.  You pay $25 to enter the challenge, then whoever makes their goal weight splits to pot at the end.

 Fortunately, I got sent an Ozeri digital bathroom scale to review. The scale is slim, light weight, and as my husband put it..."ridiculously consistent."


This scale was actually pretty cool! It had a bright display and there is even a feature that allows you to set an alarm so you remember to weigh yourself at the same time everyday. 

So how did I do??

Well....

I vacationed in New Orleans, which if you haven't been there it is a MUST see place, and I gained 8lbs on the trip. Yes....8lbs in 6 days. I ate my way through that city and l-o-v-e-d every delicious bite! 

If I'm honest with myself, I could have done a lot better throughout the month with my nutrition. To rub salt in the wound....I only missed my goal weight by .4 lbs. POINT FOUR!! Ugh!



I didn't win my DietBet....but I am super excited to announce the winner of the Cocogo Giveaway!



Drum Roll.....


CONGRATS TO STEPHANIE H.!!


If you didn't win, no worries, you can still get some amazing Cocogo! 

As a new ambassador I am super excited to be able to give 40% off to all my friends and fans! 
Check out the Cocogo Website, click HERE, and enter discount code KENDALLFITNESS. 

No comments: