Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SPRING forward to that Summer Time Body

There is a saying in the fitness industry.."summer bodies are made in the winter time". This means you have to avoid hibernating through the winter and continue to work hard if you want to look great in a bikini....in other words...don't slack off. 

As a fitness professional, I have an advantage in this arena....I teach classes for a living. I workout with my class participants in almost every class I teach, it helps demonstrate the moves and shows proper form...it's also super fun!!



It  helps that I also have crazy ass friends who like to do endurance events with me!!


So this spring, I have decided that I want to rock a bikini this summer. I'm pretty nervous about this goal....marriage and two kids can do a number on the bod....honestly, I haven't rocked a bikini since my honeymoon.

I have some great events on my calendar so I have the workouts on lock, I am going to make some changes not only in the kitchen but also in the products I use. I am dedicating this spring to super clean eating and trying a variety of health/beauty products to make this summer my sexiest ever!

The First Challenge.....No Sweets or Sugar for 30 days. 

Beginning April 1 I will not indulge this horrible sweat tooth of mine. NO candy, NO cookies, NO Cakes, NO sweets. I am also not going to add sugar to my coffee. (eek)

Would you like to join me in this challenge???

LIKE Kendall Personal Fitness on Facebook (link on the left) for weekly tips, info, and motivation for this 30 day challenge. 

2 comments:

cjdatt said...

I'm in! April 1 here we come!

Unknown said...

Excited to have you join us! Should be a great month!!