Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Product Review: Luna Protein Bar


Luna has done an excellent job with it's new Chocolate Flavor Protein bar! It is tasty and satisfying....a rare combo for protein bars! 

To be honest, it tastes like the brownies bits in a Dairy Queen Brownie Batter Blizzard! I tend to keep one stashed in case of an attack of the munchies. It fills me up without leaving me feeling guilty! 

Check the stats!

Serving size: One bar (45g)
Calories: 170
Total Fat: 6
Sat. Fat: 3.5
Cholesterol: 5mg
Sodium: 220mg
Potassium: 130mg
Total Carb: 21
Dietary Fiber: 3
Insoluble Fiber: 1
Sugar: 13
Protein: 12


No comments: