Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Product Review: ENERGYbits

If you read my last post, you will remember that I have recently upgraded my social media realm pretty significantly by adding in Twitter and Instagram. I have to say....I am loving both! I have found so much more info about running, nutrition, an motivation than I ever thought I would!

One company that caught my attention was the company called Energybits.  Energybits produce products that contain spirulina and chlorella in a variety of combinations to provide the consumers with supplements that promote energy, recovery, weight loss, and vitality. Check out their website click here

My friend Mo, over at girlgonebeast, is an Ambassador for Energybits and hooked me up with a sample.

What are Energybits you ask???


Energybits are Spirulina tablets. 

Spirulina is a blue green algae that has shown to have both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities and is also a complete protein. For more info on Spirulina click here

Energybits recommends you take 30 tabs before activity to enhance energy and endurance. I'm not much of a pill popper, so 30 tabs seemed a little excessive to me. I decided to add a handful of tabs into my regular vitamin routine.  I take a multi-vitamin, St. John's Wort, and Glucosamine & Chondroitin.


This pic has all of those, plus about 10 Energybits.

I have to admit, the results were impressive. I had a great day! I had a ton of energy, no crash, and felt phenomenal!

So I decided to try taking Energybits on their own to see if I got the same results.

We drove down to Ft. Worth Texas this past weekend, a 10.5 hour road trip!

Here's a pic of my feet up on the dash during our drive ;-)


When it was my turn to drive, I took an handful of Energybits, probably about 12-15 tabs, before I sat behind the wheel. 

Same results!

I had a ton of energy, no crash, and felt great! I flew across Kansas and into Oklahoma! It was great!


Energybits are sold in packages on 1,000 for $115. Basically it works out it about a month supply. It's a little on the pricey side but the product definitely seems legit!



I'm hoping to sample the Recoverybits! With training for a full ironman this year I know I could use all the help I can get!


Try them for yourself and see what you think! I'd like to hear your thoughts!

No comments: