Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Maiden Voyage of Bike and Body

This past weekend we took a trip down to Ft. Worth Texas to visit some friends! It was my first trip to Texas!


In case you didn't know....it's just over 10 hours to get from Nebraska to Texas.
Boo.



The BEST part of the trip....the new Bike's Maiden Voyage!

My new Trek Lexa SL. She is AMAZING! She rides smooth, shifts wonderfully, and makes a ride almost effortless! 

Most importantly, I got to spend some quality girl time with one of my closest friends, Jenni!


Jenn and I at a pitstop on one (of two) 25+ mile bike rides! 


We cruised, chatted, and enjoyed our beverages! It was great!!



We also got to spend some quality family time together too!


The Ft. Worth Stockyards Parade


The big boys riding a big long horn at the Ft. Worth Stockyards


All the boys at Lego Land!


It was a great vacation! We all really enjoyed spending time with the Carter Family as well as family time of our own! We are very lucky to have such hospitable friends....and ones that will go on long bike rides with you!!

No comments: