Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Product Review: Eboost

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

When I learned about EBOOST, I admit…I was super excited! It is an all natural energy "shot", something similar to 5 Hour Energy but without all the chemicals. 

It is backed my numerous celebrities,  has all sorts of testimonials, and claims to be backed my doctors and nutritionists. 

I am pretty sensitive to "energy boosters" such as 5 Hour Energy or Red Bull, it tends to jack my heart rate up and make me feel uneasy.  I was very hopeful that with Eboost being an all natural product, I wouldn't have these side effects!

It is packed full of Vitamin B, Green Tea, green coffee, and more!  I got the opportunity to try the Natural Orange.


The taste was acidic and medicinal.  The Orange was not my cup of tea. 

I took Eboost right before a run. Unfortunately, It jacked my heart rate up and made me feel dizzy. I struggled to finish my run…which to me….is very discouraging! 

I am hopeful that the Natural Orange just wasn't the right flavor for me and that taken during the day….not pre-workout…I would have less side effects. 

But don't take my word for it! Try it for yourself! If you would like to try Eboost check out their website at 

EBOOST.COM


The big winner of OMEGA INFUSIONS SHOTS from my last post….

Drum Roll Please….


VICKY WARD!!!!!!


Congrats Vicky, your Omega Shots are being sent directly to you!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: