Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Music Moves You


Everyone knows that adding music to your workout makes it better. You can run longer, lift heavier, and the right song can keep you going even when you want to quit.


I finally got out for a run today. The weather has been amazing lately!! I have put off running for a month due to trying to do the 600lb club at the gym I work at. Unfortunately, I tweaked my back during the training and won't be competing on Saturday, but it does mean that I can run again!!

Beautiful day, Beautiful Midwestern fall, and new running shoes. 
My soul is refreshed.


I used my new Limm Sports band. I is pretty comparable to the MUV band I got sent a while back, but it is thinner, lighter weight, and fits much better. Here's the kicker....

I completely sweat through the arm band...like enough to get my phone wet.  I was super disappointed! I admit...I am a sweater so maybe the normal people population won't have this problem but I will not be able to use this band and I really like it. Boo.

Glad to be back to the run, and back to my music. New song suggestions are welcome....what music moves you???




No comments: