Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Gettin' Juicy!

We have all heard about Juicing. Some people use it as an extreme weight loss diet while others juice as a way to get in extra fruits and vegetables.

I am one of those people who is always looking for a way to add in healthy fruits and veggies! I am pretty good about keeping lots of fresh fruits and veggies in my daily food regime but I wanted a way to add in extra without stuffing my face in public. Some days I get booked with clients, have to teach classes, and then my lunch gets pushed back until pretty late in the afternoon. I need a healthy, clean way to get good nutrition in fast so I can make it through those long days. It's hard work livin' the dream!! 

Juicers can be expensive, they range from $100-$600. So...I borrowed a friends! 


For my first attempt....


Kale, Turnip Greens, Beets, Carrots, an Apple, and a bunch of strawberries!


It actually turned out pretty tasty! It is a great way for me to sneak in nutrients on those days when I am booked with back to back clients and classes! It gives me energy and enough umph to get through my long mornings when my lunches have to come late!

Not sure if Juicing is right for you. Check out this website and weigh the pros and cons.
Click Here

No comments: