Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Loving Every Part: Loving Your Age


Howdy Folks!! Here for another LOVE EVERY PART edition of the Fitness Blog!


Today's special feature is all about learning to love your age. Ok...don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed my 20's....probably too much, but I wouldn't want to go back. I have enjoyed settling down a bit, becoming a mom, and getting some priorities straightened out. However, that does not mean I want to look like I'm a settled mother who has her priorities all figured out. I want to me a hot mom. Let's face it...being called a MILF is the ultimate compliment!

Getting old inevitable . So are wrinkles, grey hair, and saggy skin. It's impossible to stop time but that doesn't mean we can't take care of our skin to give it the more longevity. Our skin is the only place we have to live, so we need to take care of it.

I recently got the opportunity to try a line from Instanaturals that focuses on maintaining a youthful appearance.

First, Youth Express Eye Gel
You get to use just a tiny bit and dab it under your eyes to help with puffiness, dark circles, and sagging. It noticeably tightens on contact and has a cooling effect on the skin. I like it when I have early clients! It helps me look like I didn't just roll out of bed....even when I actually did!

 Next...Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizer.


This is a pretty heavy cream. It feels good and leaves your skin hydrated, but it is a bit too heavy for me in the summer time. I am excited to use it in the winter when I need just a bit more to keep the skin soft and moisturized. 

I also got the opportunity to try a Dr. Oz supported product called Phytoceramide. Recently Dr. OZ described this supplement as a way to "drop a decade" from your face and called it a "face lift in a bottle".


Well, it has a lot of great vitamins in it, no doubt vitamins that are great for your skin. But "face lift in a bottle" may be a stretch. These vitamins are good for you and typically ones that we lack in our diet. I suggest looking at it more like a skin supporting supplement as opposed to a quicky face lift. 

I also tried more products from a new favorite line, Adovia

First, Dead Sea Mineral Lift Serum. 


It's light weight and smells great. It's little on the greasy side, which isn't great for me in the summer time with the humidity here in Nebraska. But I am pretty sure I will really love it come winter time when I need just a touch more hydration!


I also got to try their Dead Sea Salt  Moisturizing Soap

I love their Dead Sea Mud Soap, so I was super excited to try this version! It did not disappoint!! 
Light weight, smells great, not too heavy on the moisture either! 


Another thing I should point out, none of these products are expensive. They are all reasonably priced, which in my opinion is a major gold star! You can order them all through Amazon and if you're a prime member, you get free shipping!


Any products you can't live without??
What is your one go-to for feeling refreshed and radiant?


No comments: