Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Research by Comparison


 Over the past few months, I have gotten the opportunity to try a variety of health and beauty products.  Some I have liked, some I have not, but I think it is important to try a variety of items to find out what your really like and what works for you. 




I have tried several different types of Argan Oil, a leave in hair treatment that is supposed to help tame frizz and make hair soft and shiny. So far, I haven't had great luck and even gave a bottle to my sister. After 3 different bottles, I found one that works for my hair! The Instanaturals Argan Oil Blend with Jojobo oil and coconut oil works well in my curly, frizzy hair! My sister liked the HSI leave in oil and uses it when she straightens her hair.  We have different hair types so we like different products, we wouldn't have known that without trying a few different products.....now..we are both happy!





I fell in love with Adovia Dead Sea Mud mask! I got the opportunity to try PURE Dead Sea Mud Mask and was extremely hopeful. It's all organic, minimal products, and feels great on the skin. BUT...it is absolutely awful to try to get off. It literally sticks like glue to your skin. It's very user unfriendly, I was very disappointed. Thankfully I still have plenty of the Adovia Dead Sea Mud!


                                                          


Of all the product lines I have tried lately, I have been most impressed with Instanaturals and Adovia's health and beauty lines. Both focus on using natural ingredients to provide a quality
product. So when I got the opportunity to try Eye Gels from both companies, I was pretty excited. Both Eye Gels are designed to get rid of fine lines around the eyes giving you a more youthful appearance.  I am super excited to have both product because they are both awesome! The Instanaturals has more of a cooling tingle but they both feel great on the eyes and seem to work well!




What about you? Are you a comparison shopper? Do you price match or cut coupons? What's your shopping strategy?



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: