Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sharing With Your Clients


 I am fortunate enough to genuinely like every client that I work with. I work with men, women, moms, athletes, cancer patients, and more. Each client has unique needs, unique goals, and unique health issues. 

My client shown here....Doug...is an old co-worker of mine. I have known Doug since I was 17 years old and he in honestly one of my favorite people! 

Doug is like 6'5" which makes this move a wee bit more impressive!
He works hard and is always willing to try the crazy moves that I throw at him!

Here is an outline of Doug made out of sweat on the floor of the studio!

Doug has consistently had issues with his sinuses. He struggles with Allergies, sinus infections, etc.  I suggested he try Eucalyptus Oil as a steam extractive to help open up his sinuses for pressure relief. 



He puts a few drop of 100% therapeutic grade Eucalyptus Oil is a steaming cup of water and breathes deeply. He states it makes his sinuses feel better but has noticed the most change in his eyes, he has actually stopped using his eyedrops. 

It's always nice when you can share with your clients and they have good results!

One thing that I will not be sharing with Doug....

My new "Killer Caboose" yoga pants from Soybu

Could you imagine Doug's long hairy legs in these "5 star hot pants"?!?!?

All joking aside, I love Soybu's clothing line! They have the best pants!! This Killer Caboose line is no exception. They feel and fit great and are easy to wear both in or out of the studio!



Do you have a favorite go to workout outfit?
Any home remedies that your swear by?


No comments: