Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Recover Like A Rockstar!


If you recall my last post, the HyVee Triathlon was not my race. I finished the race but had a very difficult day.

So how to your recover mentally and physically from a bad race??

You treat your self like a rockstar!

First, I got sent raw shea butter to review....I'm convinced raw butter is not a product for white women but lucky for me, I've got friends!!


My friends over at ECOSCENTS agreed to fix my butter problem. Ecoscents uses 100% all natural products to create their soy based candles and oil lamps. Needless to say the are experts at mixing raw material with scents.

So I met with Chad, one of the owners, and gave him my raw butter and some pure, organic Ylang Ylang oil.

He plopped my butter in the mixer and let it spin for over an hour...

mixed in my oil and sent home some creamy, whipped, smelly good butter!


I was very happy with the results!
Go check out Ecoscents! They are awesome, I love my jasmine candle!
Click HERE



So I headed home and prepared to treat myself like a rockstar!

Notice my bathtub pillow...if you don't have one you should get one! They are awesome!! Perfectly cradles your head and allows you to sink into the tub!

I grabbed my Bael Decor Bathtub Pillow, filled my jacuzzi tub to the brim, dumped in lavender Epsom salts, and of course.....a bottle of wine.


I soaked, I lounged, I drank, and I recovered.


That race is over and it is time to set new goals.

My next goal...

The 600lb Club

Stay Tuned!


Would you like to win this bath pillow?? LIKE Kendall Personal Fitness on Facebook and be automatically entered to win!! Click HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: