Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Rockstar Recovery: Take 2

If you recall my last post, I babbled on about how to recover from a bad race. It involves a hot jacuzzi, an elegant bath pillow, and a delicious bottle of wine. The jacuzzi and bath pillow are for physical recovery while the wine is for mental recovery....but those not the only tools in my tool box!

Race Ready Photo


As you can see in the photo, the HyVee Triathlon uses temporary tattoos for the markings. They stay on great and don't smear in the water, but they are a doozy to get off!

I used Instanatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil to remove my super cool numbers! Worked like a charm! No scrubbing, no red arms, easy as pie!

But my arms aren't the only thing that needed a little TLC,  my skin and my hair needs a little post race TLC!

For my face, I turn to Adovia. I absolutely love their facial products! Their Natural Facial Moisturizer is another must have! It's light, feels great, and doesn't clog pores!


I also used this Konjac Sponge...

to scrub all the grim right off my face. It is 100% plant based infused with active charcoal. No soap required. It gentle exfoliates, removes impurities, and makes your skin super soft!

My hair is usually a hot mess following a Tri. Between wear a swim cap, nasty lake water, and tearing off the cap to put on a helmet....my hair needs some post race love! I got the opportunity to try Vizeri Beauty Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner this month. It is amazing! Rich and creamy, it left my crazy ass curls feeling soft and healthy. Bonus...it smells fantastic!


Between the wine bathtub and these amazing beauty products, I felt like myself in no time!

I even managed to run a 5K the following weekend!!


My kiddo, Wes, won second place in the kids run.
I placed 4th in my age group and set a new distance PR!


And last but not least....our giveaway winner...
Drum Roll...
The Lucky winner of the awesome bath pillow...


CONGRATS MARY ANNE K!!!!

Would you like to win a FREE Vizeri Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner set??

Like Kendall Personal Fitness on Facebook and SHARE the blog!
Click Here





No comments: