Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Working Out On The Road



Getting in a workout while traveling can be difficult. As I mentioned in my previous post, I headed to the east coast a couple of weeks ago for some business as well as play! The first hotel that I stayed at had a great fitness facility, good treadmills and a decent weight set. The second hotel.....not so much.

Luckily my hotel was right on the mall in Washington DC, I ran from the State Capitol Building


To the Lincoln Memorial.

It was probably between 4-5 miles. There were lots of people and lots of great views. I really loved this run!
I packed my Kobert Arm band for this trip. It is light weight, fits good, and holds keys. It was perfect for this run!
Being in DC, I considered busting out my Red, White, and Blue sweatbands from Suddora! These light, comfy bands are super absorbent as well as super patriotic.

When it came down to it....I figured the red, white, and blue may be overkill. So I sweated it out. It was a pretty cool day in DC but I managed to sweat through my shirt.....cause that's what pretty girls do ;-)



What about you?
Any go to's for working out on the road??



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: