Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Face to Face with Aging



First impressions last a lifetime. A bright smile and a fresh face make you like youthful, lively, and energetic.....even when your a worn out mom! I thought I would share some of the product I have used lately to help me put my best face forward.

I will be the first to admit....I am a coffee addict. I love it. Day or night...I will drink coffee. 
But that also means, I have some hard stains to fight on my teeth.

Dr. Song puts out a whole teeth whitening system that really works well. There are multiple tubes of whitening gel, an LED light accelerator, and mouth piece to allow for a longer whitening session.
It is not the most user friendly system I have tried...it is actually quite messy. But the results are fantastic!  I was very impressed...plus the price tag is not too shabby either.

A clean face is a happy face. 


Michael Todd Organics makes an organic Charcoal detox cleanser that is wonderful! It easily removes dirt and make up and doesn't over dry my skin. I have acne prone skin and as an athlete...I put my skin through the ringer! This cleanser feels great after a long workout!


After a good scrubbing, you need to be kind to your face and replace the moisture that was washed away. I like my products to do double duty! I like night cream that not only replaces lost moisture but also fight wrinkles!

    Foxbrim  Luxurience        Authentic Skin 



All three of these products are awesome! All are made with organic ingredients! All fight wrinkles! All feel phenomenal on the skin!

BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!!

Would you like to win one of these awesome products??
All you have to do is LIKE Kendall Personal Fitness on Facebook and you are entered to win!

Winner Drawn FRIDAY DECEMBER 5th.

CLICK-LIKE-WIN










No comments: