Welcome to my Blog

I am a wife, mother, and health and fitness professional. This blog is dedicated to all things fitness...products, events, and training. Please follow along!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Product Review: Therapearl Knee Wrap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial, all opinions are my own.

As many of you know, I am a marathoner and triathlete. So needless to say, my body can really take a pounding. I have been pretty lucky to remain relatively injury free, however last year I ruptured a  POPITEAL CYST that knocked me down for a couple of weeks. I was able to recover, with the help of some physical therapy, and complete a full ironman 6 months later.

As a part of my recovery, I did numerous strengthening exercises and religiously iced my knee. So when I got the opportunity to review the THERAPEARL KNEE WRAP, I jumped at the chance!




You can use this wrap for both heat and cold therapy!  It keeps it's temp for at least 20 minutes and it totally mess free! Unlike the frozen peas I had been using!!!



The wrap has an adjustable strap that allows the wrap to fully engulf the knee! So no matter your shape or size…this wrap will fit! 

In a word……Impressive.

Therapearl has a whole line dedicated to just fitness! They have products not only for knees, but for shins, neck, back, and a contour wrap for other achy joints!




They also have products for arthritis, breast feeding, children specific products, and recreational products! 



You can check out their whole line at http://www.therapearl.com/
Or Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/therapearl





No comments: